Advert reference: 14478
Listed in: AV receivers
The Yamaha RXA1030 AVENTAGE AV Receiver 7.2-channel Network AV Receiver features a high-grade audio design with new ESS DAC and Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge. HDMI Zone Switching and other flexible system customisation functions. Other major features include MHL support, AV Controller App support and HDMI with Ultra HD (4K) upscaling.
The Yamaha RXA1030 AVENTAGE AV Receiver AV receiver is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonising traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and "fine-tuning" the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, the Yamaha RXA1030 AVENTAGE AV Receiver has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
The Anti-Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge is a fifth foot in the centre of the Yamaha RXA1030 AVENTAGE AV Receiver unit. It dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors and heat sinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
All of the Yamaha RXA1030 AVENTAGE AV Receiver's components feature the same sleek, clean design, with an elegant aluminium front panel and silky touch volume / selector knobs. The aluminium front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors and so on. This ensures optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.
Symmetrical Power Amplifier Layout is just one of the many design details that all combine to make the Yamaha RXA1030 AVENTAGE AV Receiver a superior receiver. The interior of the unit has been precisely planned, circuit-routed and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated. This naturally maximises channel separation, but also greatly improves signal to noise ratio and also helps to achieve a wide, open sound stage.
- Aluminium Front Panel Offers Visual and Aural Benefits
- Anti-Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge helps to ensure that vibrations do not affect sound quality
- Symmetrical Power Amp Layout and Rigid chassis with additional bottom frames
- Professional quality digital audio by ESS DAC
- 7-channel powerful surround sound and full discrete amp configuration - 170 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model]) - 110 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09 % THD, 2 ch driven) - 165 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- MHL supports full HD video and audio from mobile phones and portable devices
- Network functions such as AirPlay, Napster music streaming service
- FLAC or WAV 192 kHz / 24-bit audio playback
- HDMI Zone Switching allows different HD audio/video sources playback in different rooms
- HDMI (8 in [1 on front]) / 2 out) with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-through and Upscaling
- YPAO R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) sound optimisation with multi-point measurement
- Dialogue Lift and Dialogue Level Adjustment for natural dialogue and vocals
- Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 on / off, Zone 2 video assign and Party mode
- Advanced multi-language GUI on-screen
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption