We have these preowned Monitor Audio Gold GX100 Speakers in Gloss Black with stands. They are in very good condition, there are some hairline marks on the gloss back finish which a barely visible to the camera. They come with the original the original box/packaging. The stands do not have their original boxes but can be shipped with suitable packaging.
We are an authorised Monitor Audio dealer so please buy with confidence.
2-Way luxurious bookshelf speaker. The sculpted low-diffraction cabinet of the diminutive GX100 houses a single 6 1/2” RST® bass driver and C-CAM® ribbon transducer.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe® port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect
- System Format: 2-Way
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 60 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 112.6 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 60 - 120 W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - HiVe port system
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 61/2" RST bass/mid-range driver, 1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 362 x 210 x 303 mm
- Weight: 9.9 Kg (21.75 lbs)