We have these preowned Krell Evolution 600 Mono Power Amplifiers (Pair) in Silver. They are in very good condition, there are some minor marks & scratches on the cabinets which can be seen in the pictures attached. More pictures are available on request. They come with the original box/packaging UK mains leads and user manuals.
Due to weight of these amplifiers this listing is COLLECTION ONLY
However we can offer a personalised UK wide delivery service from our location. Please contact us for details.
for example delivery to London and surrounds would be £150. Edinburgh would be £150. Manchester £50
- Solid-state monoblock power.
- Inputs: 1 pair CAST (current mode operation, LEMO), 1 pair balanced (XLR), 1 pair single-ended (RCA).
- Outputs: 1 pair speaker binding posts.
- Output power: 600W RMS into 8 ohms (27.8dBW), 1200W into 4 ohms (27.8dBW).
- THD: <0.02% at 1kHz at 600W into 8 ohms, <0.15% at 20kHz at 600W into 8 ohms.
- Maximum output: 196V peak–peak, 69V RMS.
- Slew rate: 100V/µs.
- Input impedance: 70 ohms CAST, 200k ohms balanced, 100k ohms single-ended.
- Input sensitivity: 3.72mA CAST, 3.72 V RMS single-ended or balanced.
- Frequency responses: 20Hz–20kHz, +0/–0.13dB; <0.5Hz–150kHz, +0/–3dB.
- Signal/noise ratio: >110dB wideband, unweighted, ref. full power; >119dB A-weighted.
- Voltage gain: 25.4dB.
- Maximum Output current: 49A peak.
- Output impedance: >0.03 ohm, 20Hz–20kHz.
- Damping factor: >270, 20Hz–20kHz, ref. 8 ohms.
- Power consumption: 260W standby, 410W idle.